The National Jazz Archive, founded by Deed of Trust, benefits from a Board with a wide range of relevant skills, knowledge and experience.
The Trustees are all unpaid volunteers and meet regularly through the year. They are responsible for the good governance of the Archive and making sure the aims of its mission are achieved.
The expertise provided by our Board includes
- Archive and record management
- Trustee appointments and voluntary activity
- Business, financial, project and legal management
- Publishing, marketing and broadcasting
- Musicology, ethnomusicology and music study & research
- Jazz composition and performance
- Information technology and digital media
The Trustees act in accordance with Government guidance, including
- Always acting in the best interests of the National Jazz Archive
- Acting reasonably and responsibly in all matters
- Only using the Archive's income and property for the purposes set out in the Archive's governing document
- Making decisions in line with good practice and the rules set by the Archive’s governing document
Profiles of our individual Trustees can be found by clicking the photographs or names below.
|Martin Astell||Nick Clarke||Roger Cotterrell|
|Pedro Cravinho||David Goodridge||Vic Hobson|
|Andy Linehan||Corey Mwamba||Ellie Pridgeon|
|John Rosie||Catherine Tackley||Tim Wall|